Buying 10 Best Blackberry Phones in 2022 With Our Experts
After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Blackberry Phones of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Blackberry Phones in 2022
List the Best Blackberry Phones in 2022
BlackBerry PRIV (32GB) Verizon Factory Unlocked Phone (GSM + CDMA) - U.S. Version STV100-2 (Black)
- 5.4-inch Dual-Curved Quad HD screen (2560 x 1440 Pixel), Long lasting 3410 mAh battery
- 18 MP dual-flash Schneider-Kreuznach certified camera, DTEK(TM) by BlackBerry security warning system
- 32 GB Internal Memory, 3 GB RAM, Hot-swappable MicroSD slot (up to 2 TB)
- 3G: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE bands: 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700C), 20(800), CDMA: 0(850) ,1(1900) Please check carrier's LTE bands for Coverage.
- VERIZON Unlocked phone, can be used with any GSM Carrier in the World and with Verizon. This phone will NOT work on Some CDMA Networks such as Sprint or Boost. For Verizon, get and activate Verizon BYOD SIM First.
AT&T BlackBerry Bold 9000 No Contract 3G Smartphone
- The BlackBerry Bold 9000 comes with 1GB of built-in internal memory, HSDPA 3G data, and a display with twice the resolution (480 x 320 pixels) of previous models
- Features a 2 megapixel camera, WiFi, GPS navigation, 3.5mm headphone jack, full web browser, music player, microSD slot (up to 16GB), and stereo Bluetooth compatibility
- Equipped with WCDMA modes supporting international use
- Equipped with WCDMA modes supporting international use
- Equipped with WCDMA modes supporting international use
BlackBerry Verizon Bold 9650 Global 3G Smartphone-New
- 3G Smartphone
- Important note from the seller: Verizon may not activate the 3G Phones anymore. Please confirm with your service provider.
- Business discount available, please contact the seller "SevenSeasImpex" directly regarding discount.
BlackBerry Curve 8310 Phone, Red (AT&T)
- Smallest, lightest BlackBerry with full QWERTY keyboard--weighs just 3.9 ounces
- Compatible with AT&T Navigator GPS and Mobile Music services; AT&T exclusive push-to-talk (PTT) walkie talkie-style communication
- 2-megapixel camera with flash and 5x digital zoom; Bluetooth stereo music; MicroSD memory expansion to 4 GB
- Up to 4 hours of talk time, up to 408 hours (17 days) of standby time
- What's in the Box: handset, battery, charger, wired handsfree headset, USB cable, user manual, quick start guide
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 2 megapixel camera with video capture, GPS, Wi-Fi for Verizon,Silver/Black
- 3G speeds where available
- Chat-style messaging
- Sprint TV
- GPS Navigation enabled
- Web browsing capable,Email capable ,Camera ,Bluetooth Wireless ,Memory card slot ,Voice activated dialing
Unihertz Titan 6GB+128GB, Rugged QWERTY Smartphone, Android 10 Unlocked Smart Phone, Black
- The QWERTY 4G Rugged Smartphone 6000mAh Large Battery
- IP67 Waterproof Octa-Core Processor Android 10 NFC
- Universal 4G Network Support 8MP+16MP Cameras 128G Storage
- Fast Charging & Wireless Charging Full QWERTY Keyboard & Touchscreen Display
- IP67 Certified Rugged Outdoor Smartphone Dual Sim Card Fingerprint & Face Unlock
Unihertz Titan Pocket, Small QWERTY Smartphone Android 11 Unlocked NFC Smart Phone
- Unihertz Titan Pocket, Small QWERTY Smartphone Android 11 Unlocked NFC Smart Phone
TCL 20 Pro 5G Unlocked Android Smartphone with 6.67” AMOLED FHD+ Display, 48MP OIS Quad Rear Camera System, 6GB+256GB, 4500mAh Battery with Wireless Charging, US 5G Version Cellphone, Marine Blue
- Unlocked Smartphone: Compatible with Verizon 5G<E, T-Mobile and AT&T LTE networks (without AT&T 5G). If your device doesn't work with Verizon, please restart the phone. If your device experiences an error when making calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices with the assistance of Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative. This device isn't compatible with CDMA networks-such as Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity,etc.
- The Power of 5G: Experience revolutionary speeds, faster streaming, quicker downloads, as well as enhanced AI features and hyper-accurate GPS with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile processor. And 6GB of RAM provide effortlessly smooth performance. More sharing, more gaming, more experiences, never miss a beat.This Model is made for the US with a one-year US warranty.
- NXTVISION 2.0 Intelligent Display: Discover seamless visuals that go beyond the edge with the TCL 20 Pro 5G smartphone's 6.67-inch FHD+ NXTVISION AMOLED Dotch Display. Immerse yourself in a vivid, true-to-life visual world. The phone's AI visual enhancement intelligently detects your environment's lighting and automatically enhances brightness, color, clarity, and contrast for the best visuals.
- 48MP OIS Quad Camera: Capture sharp photos and videos with the 48MP Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) main camera. The 16MP ultra wide-angle, 5MP macro, and 2MP depth camera allow you to capture and explore more of the world around you. The 32MP front camera with dedicated RGB sensor accurately captures skin tone and natural lighting for stunning selfies.
- Keep More: 256GB ROM storage gives you enough space to keep all your apps, picture, videos, music and files without feeling the pinch. You can also expand up to 1TB with a microSD card (sold separately). the in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock provide for fast and secure access.
Nokia 8.3 5G | Android 10 | Unlocked Smartphone | Dual SIM | US Version | 8/128GB | 6.81-Inch Screen | 64MP Quad Camera | Polar Night
$345.00 in stock
6 used from $299.00
- Android smartphone features an amazing quad camera (64MP + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth) with ZEISS cinematic effects
- Android upgrades and security updates, guaranteed
- High performance, long lasting 4500mAh battery with 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and expandable memory
- The Nokia 8.3 is the only 5G smartphone supporting all 5G bands through the Snapdragon 765G modular platform
- This Android 5G smartphone lets you choose or change carriers and data plans; compatible with GSM carriers including T-Mobile, Cricket, and AT&T (AT&T 4G only, AT&T 5G not supported).
TCL 20 SE 6.82" Unlocked Cellphone, 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM, US Version Android 11 Smartphone with 48MP Rear AI Quad-Camera, 5000mAh Big Battery, Dual Speaker, OTG Reverse Charging Octa-Core, Aurora Green
- Fast and Smooth Performance: Feel instant response time thanks to the Qualcomm Octa-Core processor. Compatible with the T-Mobile and AT&T LTE networks.networks.(This device would support the new AT&T network next year) This device is currently not certified for use on Verizon. Not compatible with any CDMA networks.(such as Verizon, Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity,etc.)This Model is made for the US with a one-year US warranty.
- Captivating Cinematic Visual Experience: Enjoy a stunning display with bright and vivid colors anywhere with the TCL 20 SE smartphone. A 6.82-inch V-notch display, powered by NXVISION shows off your media at its fullest. With a 90% screen-to-body ratio and 20.5:9 aspect ratio for optimum viewing in a slim form, the expansive display provides you the maximum amount of screen for streaming.
- Intelligent 48MP AI Quad-Camera: Shoot high-definition images effortlessly with a 48MP AI rear camera. Capture various perspectives with macro, depth and super-wide-angle cameras, plus an impressive 13MP front camera. Every shot you take will be stunning.
- Massive 128GB Internal Storage: The phone's 128GB memory allows you to store and access all the photos, videos, music, books and files you need instantly without worrying about running out of space. You can also add up to 256GB of memory with a microSD card (sold separately).
- Enjoy more with a long-lasting 5000 mAh Battery: The 5000mAh battery lets you enjoy your movies, music and browsing for hours on a single charge, while on-the-go reverse charging lets you power up all your other devices.(Note:This phone does not support 5G, NFC & 5Ghz wifi)
How to Choose the Best Blackberry Phones?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Blackberry Phones. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Blackberry Phones is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Blackberry Phones that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Blackberry Phones. These days the more advanced Blackberry Phones have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Blackberry Phones function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Blackberry Phones, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Blackberry Phones that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Blackberry Phones to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Blackberry Phones, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Blackberry Phones should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Blackberry Phones that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Blackberry Phones if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Blackberry Phones. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Blackberry Phones function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Blackberry Phones, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Blackberry Phones is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Blackberry Phones will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Blackberry Phones before you buy it depends on which Blackberry Phones you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Blackberry Phones or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Blackberry Phones have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Blackberry Phones, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Blackberry Phones with ease, this is where you can go.